Getting the Hopper Tuesday!

I believe there is actually something in the works that will no longer require an integrator for the Super Joey. Just be patient. ;)

You are going to have to explain yourself here.. I've heard nothing of this, not a thing in the world. So by all means explain to me what you've heard here and a URl or notes/link to this information please.

You are going to have to explain yourself here.. I've heard nothing of this, not a thing in the world. So by all means explain to me what you've heard here and a URl or notes/link to this information please.

In the last retailer chat they said that Integrators will no longer be shipped with Super Joeys. The reason being is because they will have a new outdoor unit that will not require an integrator. Sounded like it would happen some time later this year.

This is all they said so far and I'm sure we will here more details in the coming months. There are no other details or rumors on this though so I can't answer anything beyond what I've posted.

If you are a Dish employee do you have access to retailer chats or the retailer portal?

In the last retailer chat they said that Integrators will no longer be shipped with Super Joeys. The reason being is because they will have a new outdoor unit that will not require an integrator. Sounded like it would happen some time later this year.

This is all they said so far and I'm sure we will here more details in the coming months. There are no other details or rumors on this though so I can't answer anything beyond what I've posted.

If you are a Dish employee do you have access to retailer chats or the retailer portal?

He's a disgruntled former employee, Scherrman... He was an installer...

He's a disgruntled former employee, Scherrman... He was an installer...

Yep former tech, disgruntled is an understatement but I still have friends that do the work I'll ask them if they have heard this but its normally heard here way before anyone in that office heard anything because management are a bunch of idiots.

Hello,:)

This an update to my recent install with Dish.

The installer from Dish arrived on time on July 8th. First he assessed the outside and inside. He installed a new dish and LNB to the east satellites. Ran the cables to already run RG6 3Ghz from prior install. He removed old satellite box. He installed new Hopper w/Sling in living room. He then went to basement to my (man cave) and installed a Super Joey. Everything went like clockwork! I have to give credit where due, he did a wonder job! He downloaded the latest software for both units. After all done, everything works! The install did not cost anything! Yes, I did have to go with a new two year agreement. I ask the installer about receiving my locals on my antenna. He said that the new Hopper needed a Dish USB adapter to receive my locals. Now keep in mind, I can receive my main locals form the eastern satellite. The only thing before he left I needed or wanted, was my locals like 16.1, 16.2 and so on! After the installer left, I contacted Dish and to my surprise, they would send me the USB adapter at no cost to me. I should receive tomorrow afternoon! They do sell for $30.00 at Dish! All in all, I am very pleased with everything! Just one of the things I have learned with my new Hopper, I paired with my Bluetooth room speaker in the next room. That is cool, sounds great! Well, that’s it, all good!

Great, just remember it takes about 48 hrs for all functions (mostly apps) to kick in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)