Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Title says it all
satguys.JPG

And The Pit. I can't tell which threads are read already, and which are not. :(

And the SiriusXM forum.

And the TV Shows forum.

I've been seeing that since the software change intermittently but it's not persistent. I was thinking more of a browser issue.

If you’re running Chrome you should open up the Inspector and see which links are generating Warnings and Errors. This is more of the same that Scott has been fighting with since the upgrade.

Read the last few pages of the Xenforo 2.0 Upgrade thread and see if this what you’re experiencing.

On both my pc with w7 and my chromebook, if I go directly to a thread it is fine, but if I go to the forum it is wonky.

Reactions: TheKrell and FTA4PA
I've been using Satguys default with the sticky bar. That's the only one that I have this issue with, so I'll go with the dark theme until it's fixed.

When reporting this please let me know what style this is happening in.

The problem seems to be the Pagespeed caching in the NGINX server.

I don’t know why it started acting up like this. (And it started happening before we updated the forum software)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

When reporting this please let me know what style this is happening in.

The problem seems to be the Pagespeed caching in the NGINX server.

I don’t know why it started acting up like this. (And it started happening before we updated the forum software)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
It was only in the satguy default sticky navbar format. It seems to be back to normal now.

I've seen this also, not as much lately. Switching from 1 style to another seems to be a temporary fix. Using the default style, haven't seen the issue in at least a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts