Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mostly not being able to read blue text on the dark background on some people's signatures. Also, I found it harder to differential between the read and unread threads in the Dark Theme. Even the "New" button didn't stand out as much.

I tried using the dark mode on my MacBook and went back to normal, too. Hard to believe I complained when iOS went from dark foregrounds to light around iOS 7. :D
I did have to adjust my Signature colors some to be able to be seen easier with the dark.

Gee, I hate to pile on.

But in dark mode, using Chrome on the iPhone, I no longer have the option of entering the page number to jump to at the bottom. I don’t know if this is unique to dark mode or other changes.

Sometimes I get the option to go to new unread, sometimes not. I could previously enter the last page number. Alas, sayeth the raven, “nevermore.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to switch to dark mode to read this thread this morning.

In response to navychop's observation, the "Go to page" (ellipsis) button appears on Firefox so it probably isn't a dark mode issue. Maybe it is a mobile thing?

EDIT: Immediately after posting, light mode is working fine and the Go to page button is in the same place as the dark mode.

Reactions: navychop
Default No Sticky Navbar is still not working right this morning. Scott must be busy.

I reset it yesterday and it was working ok for me after the reset.

I don't understand why its only the no navbar one that has the issue and there only difference between the two is one check box in the software for Sticky Navigation bar.

Reactions: JSheridan
Is there a setting to prevent the page from refreshing when a new post is made? I often find myself getting interrupted and do not finish readubg a page full of posts. Then a new post comes in and my position is lost. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts