Xenforo Upgrade

Since this latest patch I am now frequently seeing exploded avatars and pages as shown in the images posted by Bobby on page 34. I'm using the newest dark theme. Never saw the problem until now (started seeing it yesterday). Reloading fixes it but about 50% of the time it's scrambled on the initial load. Win 8.1 Pro, Comodo IceDragon browser (debloated Firefox).

I'm seeing a lot of these again. :(

1581292597281.png

Windows 7? Even I got rid of Windows 7… ;)

I'm not seeing it running SatelliteGuys Dark on my Mac running Safari.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
how can i get it back?
Scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page and on the far left is a style chooser button. If you are back on default the button will say: "SatelliteGuys Default".

The Default (No Sticky Bar) is messed up again this morning. It works right on some forums but is messed up when accessing the DirecTV and Installer forums, among others.

Reactions: Trip
Didn't last a week for me, back to plain, boring SatelliteGuys Default.
But why did you not like it ?

It took me a bit to get use to it, but I like it very well now ...
I tried it on my work iPad when the company did the latest upgrade, it offered it as an option, so I did ...
That was a Huge mistake on the iPad ....
When I went to the maps, it too was in the dark and the streets were barely visible .... and no settings in the Maps specifically to change it back, so unless i missed it, I had to go back to the default white.

Mostly not being able to read blue text on the dark background on some people's signatures. Also, I found it harder to differential between the read and unread threads in the Dark Theme. Even the "New" button didn't stand out as much.

I tried using the dark mode on my MacBook and went back to normal, too. Hard to believe I complained when iOS went from dark foregrounds to light around iOS 7. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)