GetTV adding a few more affiliates

to irritate you ;)
Your right you know.....
Checking out Rabbitears site I noticed there are some getTV affiliates popping up (instead of being removed)

They are all through DTV America (and on low powered stations) and are in
Ft Myers, FL
Fayetteville, AR
Montgomery, AL
Joplin, MO
Amarillo, TX
Lubbock, TX

I wonder if DTV America will add GetTV back in markets that lost it for Comet or AntennaTV?
(assuming they also have a station in that market) ;)
seems like DTV is loading up on Bounce, Grit, Escape, and Laff too.....wish they would buy that 38 silent channel and load that up too...

Well except for Nashville and WBAY Green Bay this seals the deal on our LIVEWELL replacement. We need to notify the facebook people that Livewell had no new shows, is off the air, and GetTV is the replacement.

The agreement includes carriage on the following Media General stations: KRON San Francisco; KOIN Portland, Ore; WISH Indianapolis; WYCW Spartanburg, S.C.; WOTV Grand Rapids, Mich.; WAVY Norfolk, Va.; WHTM Harrisburg, Pa.; KRQE Albuquerque, N.M.; WPRI Providence, R.I.; WRIC Richmond, Va.; WTEN Albany, N.Y.; WATE Knoxville, Tenn.; KHON Honolulu; WSLS Roanoke, Va.; WNCT Greenville, N.C.; WLNS Lansing, Mich.; WYFX Youngstown, Ohio; KLFY Lafayette, La.; KTKA Topeka, Kan.; and WLFI Lafayette, Ind.

Interesting for a 1 station market like Lafayette, Indiana (you can get some Indy with a badass outdoor setup)

Until recently it was CBS on -1 and weather on -2
Now its CBS -1, GetTV -2 and Ion -3

Its an upgrade :)

Reactions: localclassictvfan
If someone didn't mention it already ''The Bay Area" market already has GetTV on 14.3 KDTV (Univision/Unimas/Escape) and now on KRON 4.3 (with whatever else they have on that station). Then Norfolk's WAVY 10.3 (NBC/Bounce) and WTVZ 33.2 (My/Comet/Grit), which had it already.

these two markets have stations that had a contract with get already before MG signed the Sony subchannel......changes a coming again....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts