getTV adding some 80's shows starting May 2nd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I must say I am watching more of the series then I first thought that I would. I am still missing some of the movies, but there seems to be enough to fill in. Glad to see some recent change in the programming as they are now airing Johnny Staccato and Felony Squad.

Reactions: fred555
Another series showing now... Ensign O'Toole. This one does not have a time slot, but thee are many episodes playing over the month. Check the monthly schedule for episodes and airings.

Reactions: fred555
Another series showing now... Ensign O'Toole. This one does not have a time slot, but thee are many episodes playing over the month. Check the monthly schedule for episodes and airings.

Watching episode 131 that is on right now. According to my Tivo, it starts with episode 101 on Monday July 11 at 6:35am Central and continues daily M-F in that slot. There are no other airings until then.

Thanks for pointing that out,
it starts with episode 101 on Monday July 11 at 6:35am Central and continues daily M-F in that slot.

Also new in the listings is Father Murphy

I am very impressed with GET.TV and their updating of their lineup. It keeps the programming fresh, and if you do not see what you want one month, just maybe the next month will have some real gems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)