Give me a hell yeah if you a dish employee?

There are many that are, but because of Non Disclosure Agreements signed when you became an employee with echostar, they remain nameless out of fear of getting fired :) Allthough no one has done anything that would warrent it!

There are many that are, but because of Non Disclosure Agreements signed when you became an employee with echostar, they remain nameless out of fear of getting fired :) Allthough no one has done anything that would warrent it!
I have, Scott knows about what to :D

I don't think E* employees would have time to access this site.
More time than you think actually.

It's funny when you go jump the internet on a DNS computer it blocks out every website EXCEPT a select few like mapquest.com, google.com AND satelliteguys.us - tells you something. ;)

Some upper, upper management don't like it. I've heard of one particular upper dude that patrols and gribes about things that get posted on here. :rolleyes

employee, i don't see how giving tech advice or the same information i would give you if you called in to tech support would get me fired

employee here. anyone take advantage of the employee Sharp Aquos offer. i did. great deal

I'm an E* employee as well. I also took advantage of the Sharp Aquos sale, but I ordered it over 2 weeks ago and they have yet to ship it to me. The anticipation is killing me.

Dish 211/411/ L433 Software Release Notes

Wireless Phone Jack Disturbance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)