Wireless Phone Jack Disturbance

strrlvr

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2004
Dallas, TX
I've been using a wireless phone jack to keep my 622 connected to a phone line. Recently I started getting the message that I needed my phone line connected.

The short of it is that the wireless phone extension will work on any power outlet in the house except the one closest to my receiver. Any ideas?

It's only 15 feet from the base, so its not a distance issue. Does the receiver disturb the extension?

Is it an outlet that is connected to a wall switch? Sometimes that messes up certain devices.

I've been using a wireless phone jack to keep my 622 connected to a phone line. Recently I started getting the message that I needed my phone line connected.

The short of it is that the wireless phone extension will work on any power outlet in the house except the one closest to my receiver. Any ideas?

It's only 15 feet from the base, so its not a distance issue. Does the receiver disturb the extension?

I'm hardwired to phone line and get that message every now and then, and everytime I test it works fine.
Menu > 6 > 3 > connection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts