******Giveaway****** Free Dishes First Come First Served

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I have listed the remaining dishes that I have to all be given away FREE to anyone who wants to come and take them away. I will be glad to assist, they just need to go to a new home.

All dishes must be removed by the end of day, Sunday July 17th.

See the listing in the classified section.

Damn tempting. Unfortunately I am in Florida now, my trailer is in east TN, 498 miles from St Louis and I won't be in TN until the 23rd.
Somebody has got to get one of these.............what a generous offer!

I see it is some 320 air miles (400? road miles) from here to there. If I had a trailer, time and a hundred or so for gas, and at least one helper I would, but I have to very reluctantly pass on this great, really great offer. I hope they find a good home.....

OK guys. Someone had better get on the road for these, or I will know you are not as serious as you want us to think you are....

1958 miles for me. 49.5 hours of driving. At 1$ per mile / figured one way $1958. Not quite worth the drive, plus, I have a court appointment on the 14th and a conference on the 15th. I could not drive straight through and make it. PLUS, I have to get the septic tank in. Fly in and drive a rental truck back? No that won't do.

Yes, I did consider it, but not at this time.

The real problem is in the fact that I'd have to rent a one-way truck. I'd fly up and drive back, but with the gas prices, it would be very expensive.

It is tempting, though... It's a straight shot up I-55 :D ...

OK guys. Someone had better get on the road for these, or I will know you are not as serious as you want us to think you are....

tell ya what.....you send me $250 so my out of work-no money in the account-having a real difficult time finding a job-unemployed ass can go pick them up then :rolleyes:

tell ya what.....you send me $250 so my out of work-no money in the account-having a real difficult time finding a job-unemployed ass can go pick them up then :rolleyes:

So, the gauntlet has been thrown down............who is serious now? :D

The last dish just left about 30 minutes ago.

I want to thank everyone who came to get these dishes, and to thank those who purchased the others.

At least I know they have gone to good homes, and even if the new owners don't get to use them right away, they'll give them to others who will.

I've got some smaller items to sell like switches, LNBs, and LNBFs, but will probably wait until after I get moved and settled before listing them.

Thank you all for helping me liquidate with grace and dignity. :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)