Glorystar channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrenS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2008
Hi all, happy Sunday. I was wondering if there was a list that would tell me the channel # and where they are all at for glorystar and other christian programs? I have been scanning 97W and 101W but seem to come up short.

As far as "Channel Numbers" 1--65 or whatever, those depend on when you scanned what. The frequencies etc for the original grouping are listed in the sticky threads above as

http://www.satelliteguys.us/glorystar-support-forum/99094-glorystar-channel-list.html

Glorystar does need to update their list as it is many months old, but that may give you a place to get started. Is that the answer to your question? If not, please explain. My mind is pre-techie so I am may have missed what you meant.
POP

Thats just what i was looking for, thankyou I will print it out and use it as a guide when i am deleting channels.

If you have not deleted them yet, step through the channels you have and see if there are any you want to save that are not on the list. I kept Beaumont FOX, Pit, EBRU - news, and a few others. Also SAFEtv, Cornerstone, IMPACT (Rick Renner is on frequently in English with Russian interupter), and possibly Spirit World may not be on list and should be... Go back through this Forum and see what else I may have missed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)