Glorystar delivery

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pmt3327

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
ROCKY MOUNT NC
Does anyone know how long it takes for satellite to be shipped out. I placed an order on February 28 and the order does not show to have been shipped out to Fedex yet. Thought I would give it another couple of days to see if there is any status on order.

Please contact our sales department to find out the status of the order. The order may have had a processing issue or ???? Several orders were delayed due to a product delivery from our manufacturer.

If we have a email on your account, you should receive an email from FedEx with the shipping and tracking information.

Got the glorystar satellite put up and it is working. I do not see safe tv though. Is there something I need to do to get it.

Got the glorystar satellite put up and it is working. I do not see safe tv though. Is there something I need to do to get it.

You will have to manually add SafeTV as it is a newer channel. I don't know the PID's but, I'm sure Ice or one of the other uses knows them. If you scan the satellite, you will get everything that is there so that part is up to you.

Added info:

Satellite: Galaxy 25
Frequency: 12115
Polarity: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 22425

VPID: 1280
APID: 1281 English
PCR: 1280

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)