Glorystar Radio problems

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
Having 2 problems with the Radio Stations. This happens on all the radio stations

Problem 1--
Changing to a Radio station I hear the station for about 1 second, then nothing, it loses the audio. Swiitching to a TV channel then back to the radio channel it then works... until I change channels. Then it does it again.... this happens 3 out of 5 times.

Problem 2--
After listening to a Radio station for several hours the audio becomes distorted, turning the power button on the remote off then back on the audio clears up.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
Try performing a Factory Default or perform a OTA download then a Factory default.

Ok I tried that. Still have the same problem. It is almost like it tunes the audio for a second then silence. I press the Stereo (yellow button) switching left to right channel and I can hear the audio for a brief second each time it changes from left to right. Switching to a Video channel and then back to the Radio usually fixes it.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
Any ideas Glorystar1? I just truned the reciver on now after being off all day its on the Overcomer Radio station and no audio. S=80 Quality = 65.

Pressing the Stereo (yellow button) switching left to right channel and I can hear the audio for a brief second each time it changes from right to left.

Changing the channel and going back to the Overcomer I have audio again?

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Been away from the shop for the past week and wanted to test before replying. We are not experiencing any problems with our test samples at the shop.

Sounds like a decoding issue. Does this ever occur on a TV service? Is the receiver set-up as a Glorystar system or activated in Advanced mode? If in Glorystar, are additional channels being scanned in or does the problem occur with the OTA updated list?

If no one else is experiencing and reporting this problem, let's take the issue to PM or call our support department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)