Glorystar Welcomes New Channel - God TV

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Glorystar Welcomes New Channel - God TV

god_tv_uk.jpg

Glorystar Christian Satellite Service welcomes new Christian broadcasting partner, God TV. Now available via the Galaxy19 satellite on Glorystar.

Please drop them an email or call 1-888-463(GOD)-1365 and let them know that you are watching and will support their channel on Glorystar. Be sure to thank them for making their channel available for free!

Satellite: Galaxy19
Frequency: 11929
Polarity: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 22000

VPID: 2003
APID: 3003
PCR: 2003
SID: 3

God TV Mission Statement:
With a servant's heart we will equip His Body to reach the lost through media. This ministry exists to enable every television household to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ so that they may believe in Him, call upon His name, and be saved.

I hope they leave it on this time. Last time the day I finally found it they pulled it off the satellite.
When will it be in the update?

GOD TV had tested FTA transmissions in North America several times in the past, but this time they are officially placing GOD TV channel on Galaxy19.

Glorystar receivers will be updated next Monday evening pending the channel assignment approval.

The little I have been able to watch has been good (been on the road on an emergency trip), however, I wish these new stations would show us their programing before they start the fund raising drives. Hard to know if your are going to support smoke, mirrors and blue sky or real ministry!
Just my opinion.
POP

GOD-TV is the real reason why I purchased the Glorystar Sat setup!!! I would have bought the Glorystar system just for this channel alone - if it was the only one available...

They offer a select portion of unique programming quite different from the usual found on most other Christian TV broadcasts (not to knock any other Christian broadcasters, as they are all serving the Lord in unique niches and ways). GOD TV's Unique Programming offers: The Prayer Room, IHOP/Mike Bickle, Morningstar Ministries/Rick Joyner, Kim Clement, Dutch Sheets, Patricia King, Chuck Missler - and much more not seen anywhere else.

Thank You GOD-TV for partnering with Glorystar on Galaxy 19!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)