Status
Not open for further replies.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
I hope Satguys is being hosted from a different domain host other than Godaddy.

I moved my domain to namecheap.

Nope. SatGuys is registered with GoDaddy. I have all my domains with them. I am strongly against SOPA I just don't want to pay just to move all my domains to a different registar.

Nope. SatGuys is registered with GoDaddy. I have all my domains with them. I am strongly against SOPA I just don't want to pay just to move all my domains to a different registar.

Small price to pay vs losing a whole lot.

Moved this to Chit Chat, and a warning..... once this turns into a discussion of the politics of SOPA, it will get shut down.

I looked at moving off Go Daddy, but we have about 40 domains registered with them and most of the dns is controlled by them and not on our own dns servers (it's easier that way) so the expense and the pain in moving them all at once would have been to great.

I was going to move our main domain but by they they did their about face.

But with that said I will consider moving some of them when it's time to renew.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

I looked at moving off Go Daddy, but we have about 40 domains registered with them and most of the dns is controlled by them and not on our own dns servers (it's easier that way) so the expense and the pain in moving them all at once would have been to great.

I was going to move our main domain but by they they did their about face.

But with that said I will consider moving some of them when it's time to renew.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Hey scott, I just found this Lawmakers seem intent on approving SOPA, PIPA | The Industry Standard - InfoWorld
Not sure what we can do anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)