Gol TV reception with Starchoice dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

playyymaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
I found out last night that I get 64% quality from the 110W Echo6/8 without having to move my dish which is pointed at G10R.
I tried to get their FTA Gol TV, but all I got was the D121 "Congratulations you have installed your dish" and no other channels.
Do I still need to setup the old RCA dish for GolTV? or is there a setting in my Fortec Lifetime Ultra that will allow me to see it without having an extra dish since I can get signal with my regular dish?

Thanks,

:D

NO CHANCE, you will need another dish or move the dish you have right now : (

You are not seeing Echo6/8, you are seeing Echo9, which is linear, and 2 degrees closer.

I am surprised that your dish is seeing both 121, and 123, as the Starchoice LNB has a 4 degree spread, not 2..

The other thing is, for GolTV on Echo6/8 you will need a circular (DBS) lnb.. the linear lnb will not work correctly for it.

Good morning gentlemen,

Is it possible to add one of my circular RCA Lnbs to my starchoice dual LNB dish?
Can it be strapped on?
Has someone tried this?

Thanks, :)

you put it to the RIGHT of the SC LNB (if you are standing beind the dish). This allows you to get 119 & 123 or 110 & 123 (if you space it out a little bit) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts