Good deal on Peacock

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Their commercials/breaks are SO short (never more than a minute and often less than 30) is makes little sense to go ad free,

I paid for a year of ad-supported Peacock Premium for $25 last November. Within a week I decided it would be worth paying an additional $5/mo. for Premium Plus to avoid the ads. So I wouldn't be surprised if the deal in the OP can be upgraded as well.

True the ads aren't *that* bad for Peacock Premium. But they are still ads and an annoyance if you've grown accustomed to watching scripted dramas without the immersion-busting interruptions.

Reactions: Jimbo and ncted
Thanks for the heads up! I just signed up. I had been waiting for the end of the month when WWE Network is to be added, but can't pass up this deal.

At this point, I have been conditioned such that whenever I see an ad, especially one I cannot skip, I become extremely frustrated.

Reactions: Zookster
I paid for a year of ad-supported Peacock Premium for $25 last November. Within a week I decided it would be worth paying an additional $5/mo. for Premium Plus to avoid the ads. So I wouldn't be surprised if the deal in the OP can be upgraded as well.

True the ads aren't *that* bad for Peacock Premium. But they are still ads and an annoyance if you've grown accustomed to watching scripted dramas without the immersion-busting interruptions.
I get the free comcast premium version...I can live with ads for free

For a lot of shows they only have one or two commercials for the entire show. A lot of time it goes to commercial break and it comes right back.

Been watching the Weird Al Show all night. :D

During my ad-supported week, while watching The Capture, I was getting 5-6 ad breaks an hour of about one-minute each. I know that doesn't sound bad compared to network apps that have 10-12 mins of commercials per "hour" show. But planning to watch a lot of scripted dramas (Ray Donovan, Yellowstone, Mr. Mercedes, etc.) it seemed worth it to me. I can drop the $5/mo. Plus upgrade any time.

Last edited:
Is there a way to sub to an annual subscription while already subscribing monthly?

Create a second account for the yearly subscription and then let the monthly lapse
Geesh, when did it become the 19th century? I know it is First World Problems, but should it be necessary to do that, but it does confirm what I thought was needed. Real silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)