good morning my friends siriusxm outlaw country sounds horrible

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i have a question for you guys what is taking so long to fix siriusxm outlaw country it sound horrible it has been 4 months are they going to fix it?just wondering you guys i do not need another vacation.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

i have a question for you guys what is taking so long to fix siriusxm outlaw country it sound horrible it has been 4 months are they going to fix it?just wondering you guys i do not need another vacation.

Thanks

Allen bluegras

Rumor has it that by the time you get the new Carbon guide it will be fixed ;)

Reactions: satjay
I have a question for you guys. What is taking so long to fix SiriusXM outlaw country?

No, actually it is Dish's problem to investigate and correct since this is what we the customer is receiving on our end. They provide it as an integrated service. While not an outlaw rebel myself I checked on the Hopper and yes, this channel sounds awful. Bad white noise over the audio. Online at SiriusXM.com the broadcast is perfect. Could be the Sirius feed sent to customers like Dish or Dish's retransmission of it to us. Either way, they need to investigate the root cause.

Go to the Dish forum and post a question and/or call Dish (not Sirius) tech support to put in a request to investigate. Will not be fixed immediately most likely so bluegras you can go to the alternate outlaw music channel to listen for a while. It's 099-45 in the Sirius music section. If you're an outlaw you'll love it. ;)

Reactions: Nominal
dont get upset with me you guys i am just wondering why it is taking so long for this be fixed

Reactions: Tron2012
enough already Bluegras

But he does have a valid gripe as a Dish customer. If he likes this channel and Dish provides it and they have done nothing to fix the problem since September when he first posted about it ( http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/siriusxm-outlaw-country-sounds-horible.353244/ ), then 4 months to correct an audio problem on one channel is not acceptable. If they can't resolve it then they should pull the channel until they can. It really is as simple as that.

Granted it's not life changing, but a matter of principal and he/we are paying customers. The reply from what looks like a Dish contact said they are looking into it, but 4 months?? He's not blasting the forums with new threads each day either.

Reactions: Nominal and DWS44
How do WE know what the status of the issue is? Since he's previously been in contact with a Dish rep, has the OP followed up with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do WE know what the status of the issue is? Since he's previously been in contact with a Dish rep, has the OP followed up with them?

There are many "we"s in this forum. Some work for Dish and read posts. Assuming that CheriT who originally replied does as well.

He's just politely asking a question in the hopes that maybe someone who frequents SatelliteGuys may have read something in another thread, forum or may actually work for Dish and can help. Maybe can't get a reply from Dish or CheriT. Who knows.

Thought that's what SatelliteGuys was here for. To help, not pile on the poor guy.

I think BG has a legit complaint on this one. I'm surprised it has taken that long to fix.

Finally! Two posts about this in four months is not spamming or trolling. He's just trying to get answers. Thanks for seeing this in the proper perspective.

...now, if he was asking if Outlaw Country be in Dolby Atmos in the new UI, then we would have issues. ;)

Finally! Two posts about this in four months is not spamming or trolling. He's just trying to get answers. Thanks for seeing this in the proper perspective.

...now, if he was asking if Outlaw Country be in Dolby Atmos in the new UI, then we would have issues. ;)
thanks for asking i just hope someone from DIRT to check into this for me that is all i am asking for no i am not asking for the channel to be in dolby atmos. i do not know what dolby atmos is anyway?

Give him time, that will be next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tron2012
thanks for asking i just hope someone from DIRT to check into this for me that is all i am asking for no i am not asking for the channel to be in dolby atmos. i do not know what dolby atmos is anyway?
Sorry to say, you need to give up on any response/help from DIRT. They have pretty much Left the Building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts