Goodbye Comcast gonna miss ya "NOT"

SeldomIn

Original poster
Oct 3, 2009
FL
Here they go again, channel reconfig and we get lousy pictures all weekend. Satellite time again. :rant::rant::rant:

Will my old DVR510 still work with dish? ;)

Cheers

Don't let the door hit you on the way to the bank for the loan. Oh by the way,don't take it out on the cable company because Florida St lost!!!!!!!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way to the bank for the loan. Oh by the way,don't take it out on the cable company because Florida St lost!!!!!!!!

Hey bzpop, come on in out of the sun, no loan needed and I hate the noles almost as much as Comca$$. I enjoy seeing JoePa increase his record number of wins over Mr Bowden.
What got your panties up in a bunch anyway? You a stock holder?

Cheers :D

Will my old DVR510 still work with dish? ;)
That actually alluded to the main reason why I won't switch to satellite: They won't let me use my TiVo Series 3. They insist on keeping their network closed, while the cable companies are all forced to open their networks to consumer-owned host devices.

Hopefully, someday, this unfairness will be righted, and we'll consider Dish Network at that time. I'm waiting (patiently).

Thanks

That actually alluded to the main reason why I won't switch to satellite: They won't let me use my TiVo Series 3. They insist on keeping their network closed, while the cable companies are all forced to open their networks to consumer-owned host devices.

Hopefully, someday, this unfairness will be righted, and we'll consider Dish Network at that time. I'm waiting (patiently).

Thanks for the informative comment Bicker. :) It is appreciated! :up I had not given that a thought...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)