Goodbye Directv! It's been good but......

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
We tried it and was not impressed with the quality at all. Sports would get blocky with movement. Not terrible with regular tv shows but its not even close to the same even on a killer connection.
On my 45 mbps it's not bad, on par with D* or better & I'm picky about picture quality. Bein Sports is probably the worst picture & espn being the best with the rest of the channels being about Netflix quality. Sling TV is definitely not for everyone now, but with the addition of a few more key channels, improved video on demand library & multiple streaming option on one account, I could see it becoming a viable alternative for the masses, especially at a $25 to $35 per month price point.

Btw, 5 days after disconnecting from D* and already the "come back" offers have started, as much as half of what I was paying. Why do they let you go then offer you even more than what you were asking for in the first place?

We tried it and was not impressed with the quality at all. Sports would get blocky with movement. Not terrible with regular tv shows but its not even close to the same even on a killer connection.
Hmm, just not my experience at all. Perhaps there is a bottleneck somewhere with your connection? Or maybe a different server, I am not sure. The one connection at a time only was my main drawback, but pq was impressive.

...Btw, 5 days after disconnecting from D* and already the "come back" offers have started, as much as half of what I was paying. Why do they let you go then offer you even more than what you were asking for in the first place?

I don't get it either, I guess it works for people that are bluffing. But in my case it was too late, if they had simply offered me the genie and 2 minis I would still be with them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts