Goodbye, DirecTV!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Its funny I left Dish in February but never really posted except some comments every now and then. The only thing that ticked me off with Dish was after I canceled and kept getting billed. But other than that, who cares if you leave a service.

The more people that leave D*, the sooner they will fix their problems. I hope all of you leave so I don't have to.

Proc said:
No he's not bashing anyone, that is true.

However, I don't think anyone here really cares that he/she is leaving D*.

Bringing up positives, negatives, etc. is fair game, but who the hell cares if someone quits subscribing. I dropped my subscription to Sports Illustrated but I'm not on the forums of ESPN and CBS Sportline announcing my cancellation.

Do the powers that be of D* read these forums? I bet that they do. Do they care? Maybe not but at least they know that there are rumblings out here in viewerland.

I think that these posts are wonderful. It tells anyone from the sat companies that reads them that they aren't the only game in town and that we DO have choices. :up

I'm ready to leave!! As soon as I talk my wife into going back to cable, I'm out!! I have had D* for 7 years now, and they are going down the crapper. :D

bill94 said:
I'm ready to leave!! As soon as I talk my wife into going back to cable, I'm out!! I have had D* for 7 years now, and they are going down the crapper. :D
I'll alert the media. :rolleyes:

ha, ha, you're real funny. i'd rather sell my soul to the devil then ever go back to direclyinglousybstv!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.