Goodbye to The Tube

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You guys need a sample for posterity, pm me, I recorded a mess of dvd's full the last couple of months before they vanished. I went thru so much trial/error to figure out how to do it, I wanted to be sure I had some of it saved before they scrambled it. Never thought it would just poof that fast.

I recorded a few videos during the time I was evacuated for Katrina and living in Baton Rouge (on a trip home, I picked up my motorized dish and brought it with me :) ). I was going to record enormous amounts of content at that time, but I was having problems with the USB Starbox overheating. I did get a nice sampling of videos over a few days before The Tube was replaced on G-10R by Retrojams.

Superland and Supershow on 30.0 west encrypting

Just some more bad news , the Argentinian channels Superland or Supershow has been announcing via a bottom screen ticker that their programming will encrypt on October 8th , I assume both channels will encrypt .

I know Mastermesh was fond of these channels , since I saw the bad news I have watched these channels more often.

Lets hope they don't keep their word , I recall Fashion TV encrypting and later being in the clear , also Encuentro TV on 30.0 west was suppose to Encrypt 3 months after debuting but is still in the clear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts