Goodwill 1/2 price sale So I got myself another 4dtv dsr 922 for 1/2 of 14.99 LOL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ussexplroer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
Yea that is right. 7.50 for a dsr 922. I just checked the unit number and it is good. I also got the uhf remote and manual. Writtin in the front of the manual is phone number for nps among other things. BOOOO. I wish I could find this person who donated it to goodwill and explain to him don't give up the ship. So now I have 2 dsr 922 receivers and I probably need to replace the battery in both. Perhaps. I know the first one I picked up did not have the orignial battery in it. But once again who knows how old the units are.

One more thing.

On unit says authorization UK and the new one I picked up says US. Hmm. what can you get in UK?

Another reason to get a bigger dish setup. To bad this stuff isn't on KU. Also is there some kind of discount for 2 receivers being authorized?

Thanks,

Josh

Have a good turkey day.

There is ZK and US but no UK I ever heard of. ZK means "Zero key" (wide open channel) US means means "Undefined Service" $7.50 what a smokin deal :) all I ever see around here is old DirecTV recivers that are either from the days of hacking and some newer ones that were probably leased and have a balance owed on them cause the person skipped. You need to put a bud up and enjoy! Person that donated it probably got scammed by NPS into Dish :mad:

There is ZK and US but no UK I ever heard of. ZK means "Zero key" (wide open channel) US means means "Undefined Service" $7.50 what a smokin deal :) all I ever see around here is old DirecTV recivers that are either from the days of hacking and some newer ones that were probably leased and have a balance owed on them cause the person skipped. You need to put a bud up and enjoy! Person that donated it probably got scammed by NPS into Dish :mad:

Same here. We go to a Goodwill store over in Lake City and one just north of us in Valdosta, GA and I have never seen any satellite equipment other than the occasional orphan Dish/DTV box. Great score, Josh!

I noticed INSP is FP. Odd for a religious channel, wonder if it will still work after 01/04/11.

I noticed INSP is FP. Odd for a religious channel, wonder if it will still work after 01/04/11.

FP will still work as long as your 4DTV was authorized at one point in it's life. A virgin receiver never subbed won't do FP.

This of course also depends if you don't brick your 4D with the W5/X4 tile only next year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts