Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Anyone else having issues with satguys and Chrome on a desktop? I can not figure out why all of a sudden chrome doesn't find the site and times out immediately. Every other site works fine and every other browser works fine with satguys. I began having this issue after the last Chrome update and it happens at home and work. I already tried the obvious things to fix it.

Google Chrome here as well. Working fine. :)

As I type this I notice Google Chrome is downloading a new update in the background.

I have 32.0.1700.76 m . I really just started loving chrome and now prefer it over Firefox. Thanks guys...

I like it because when I print it prints to my printer at home even if I am at work, and my bookmarks are synced between all my machines. :)

Now it's back again hehe.. I have no idea what it is but thanks for checking.

I had it on my edit computer for some reason and it was causing all sorts of problems with popups. deleted Chrome and returned to Firefox. Popup free at last! and my computer stopped crashing on Vegas renders. IMO, Chrome sucked! Sorry, but I don't see the need for it.

I stick with Firefox. I have used Chrome in the past if I was having issues with Firefox but I just don't want to put everything in Google's basket. They already have everything they could possibly want to know about me from my Gmail account so I guess it doesn't really matter. Still It's a little scary how much information they have on all of us who use their free services from Gmail, to Chrome, to Android, to Maps, etc...

No issues with Chrome on multiple pc's and devices here. I use Firefox as secondary and almost never use Explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)