GoogleTV and 922?

Well, if I could find a way to pull my last post, I would. I tried again this morning and again the complete list as whitewolf posted does not show up. I used Fireshot to get a screenshot of the entire page and the entire list appeared. Huh? I closed Firefox, opened IE8 and there it was. This is on my laptop. Went to the desktop and the same thing happens. Firefox won't scroll that page but IE8 will. I'll try a couple of my other computers later today.</br>
First let me say if you're nearly 73 puttzing around on the innarw3z before noon you need to wait until you are on your 3rd cup of coffee. Seems the Logitech website uses a number of different servers and domains on their pages and NoScript was blocking the one that allowed the full list to show up. No consideration for olphartes :D And I just discovered NoScript was blocking part of this page that allows full use of the message posting gizmo.

Can the 922 have google tv down loaded to it? According to a friend I know who is a sales rep on the ad side for google tv it can. He told me that in six month the 922 will get the google tv software. he may be pulling my chain. If someone from dish is reading this can you confirm or deny it?

I wish it were true and I don't really see why they can't do this. Right now I have internet support using Play On application. I can watch Netflix, Hula, Amazon, etc on my 922 right now . Seems to me that it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to download software to enable Google support. Although, I think I remember reading somewhere on this site that the 922 can not do Flash support that allows you to do certain websites on the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)