Gospel Music Network. Just posted on FB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dwarren2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
Rochester, NY Region
Just posted on Facebook

DISH Network is pleased to announce the launch of Gospel Music Channel (Ch 188) – television’s destination for uplifting and inspiring entertainment including original movies, dramas, comedies and inspiring music. Gospel Music Channel will be available in free preview until October 12.

Not sure why it's called "gospel", looking through the guide all I see are old shows. What am I missing?

Now there was a channel that came out a few years ago that if memory serves me well was called the Gospel Music Channel. But it was all religious programming. It had a lot of contemporary Christian music and some preaching. Is this the same channel? If so, it sure has changed.

It was the Gospel Music Channel. Then it changed format and became GMC.

It's not showing up in my guide so I had to do a reset switch and download updated guide info. It's there now but no HD. I've been wanting this channel for a while, so I'm glad it's here in free preview.

I subscribe to 200, not 250, so I'll enjoy it until 10/12/11.

It seems to have some decent shows on there. 227, Amen, etc. Some I haven't seen in years.
Really interested in the program "Perfect Boobs" at 3 AM. Don't know if that's an infomercial or if they changed the title for the 700 Club.

Really interested in the program "Perfect Boobs" at 3 AM. Don't know if that's an infomercial or if they changed the title for the 700 Club.

I noticed that too a moment ago and thought "what? inappropriate for this channel?" but noticed that it was an infomercial.

andy_horton said:
It seems to have some decent shows on there. 227, Amen, etc. Some I haven't seen in years.

And Candid Camera. :) A friend of mine was over a few days back and she liked Heartland. Haven't gotten into many of the movies they show but I doubt I'll find Death Wish, Seagal or horror films here. ;)

Looks like the channel will be part of the AT250 pckage.

We have launched the gmc channel into America’s Top 250 and higher programming packages at no additional charge. The gmc channel will be available in free preview through October 12, 2011 and may be viewed by any DISH Network customer with an applicable antenna pointed to the correct orbital location.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts