Got a E-mail from FCC database saying KAOE-LP has made mods to CP

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Got a E-mail from FCC database showing KAOE-LD, of DTVamerica for Santa Fe, NM.

So I went to FCC's database website and punched in the call letter KAOE-LD and guess what nothing came up on the station's information.

So I went to your website Rabbit Ears and click on Albuquerque and Santa Fe and KAOE-LD, is also not listed here.

I though the call letter was dead, they were applying for rf ch. 14 which I know is not a desirable channel due to a filter requirement to minimize the interference to 2 way radio comms.

I guess they changed their mind on that rf channel. :) :hatsoff

That station is owned by HC2, not related to KAOE--LD.

Been going on and off for years, and yes gets confusing keeps bantering around. :rolleyes: :hatsoff

I only list stations that are licensed for digital operation or whose digital operation is believed to be imminent, with limited exceptions in certain corner cases. I expect KAOE-LD would have several more months before going live, so I'm not listing it yet.

- Trip

Reactions: N5XZS
Now, I just got a E-mail from FCC database showing KAOE-LD, has filed for license to cover.

But not getting any kind of signal, not sure where the TX's location is.

Has anyone in ABQ, or Santa Fe metro areas manage get the signal and what kind of programmings is like?:hungry:hatsoff

I found the TX's location is north of Santa Fe, so only folks in Santa Fe might be able to get the low power signal running at 10 KW ERP.

As for me and others in ABQ metro areas is not likely to get this kind of signal.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)