Got a free DVD player with my install....

Status
Not open for further replies.

divalicious

Original poster
Apr 4, 2005
I just got my voom install today by Xsat and they gave me choice of a dvd player or a 50 dollar rebate after i pay my first months bill. All Because I ordered it from them and all i have to do is send them a copy of the first paid voom bill. This is a pretty good idea how cool. To top it all off they also did a GREAT job!!!! thanks guys you guys are great

Sweet deal...

divalicious said:
I just got my voom install today by Xsat and they gave me choice of a dvd player or a 50 dollar rebate after i pay my first months bill. All Because I ordered it from them and all i have to do is send them a copy of the first paid voom bill. This is a pretty good idea how cool. To top it all off they also did a GREAT job!!!! thanks guys you guys are great
divalicious, did you get the $1 rate for your install that is being promoted on the Voom web site? If so, then you got a pretty good deal. :)

P.S. Welcome to Voom and to the forum…
action-smiley-065.gif

Voom

I wished i could of got that deal i did get installed for a Buck though so i am happy about that. :D

Thanks for the comments.... enjoy your VOOM.. welcome to the best tv

mudpup2003 said:
Thanks for the comments.... enjoy your VOOM.. welcome to the best tv

Mudpup2003 ,

so are you a retailer for voom in Pa area? sound like you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.

t

divalicious said:

That is very cool. These stories get better all of the time!!!

bone74 said:
you are definitely welcome Diva.
Where in Western PA are you? I am in Erie and already have VOOM but I know a few people who are considering it. Do you service up in the Northwest corner of PA?

gutter:
We are located in Grove City .Erie isn't that far away at all.

bone74 said:
gutter:
We are located in Grove City .Erie isn't that far away at all.

Cool. I am in Grove City at least once a week myself. Just one more point to check on. Just wanted to make sure that Dragon does not work for your outfit. I know he is also in Western PA. I would hate to refer a friend to someone who has been so insulting to another installer like T or my buddy Vicki.

nope just me and mudpup2003.... however we ran into him at a conference in Pittsburgh... i think that is where he is from anyhow.

from what i can gather from on here is that he is not a voom guy. which is a shame cause it is the only tv service on our website....I dont what his problem was but alas it is a moot point now. Goto the mall huh... that is about the only thing in this thriving metropolis....lol

This thread appears the be abig advertisement for X Sat which is frowned upon here. The person praising X Sat for the great install has the same IP address of the two folks from X Sat.

So basically I see this thread as nothing but spam.

Any unauthorized promotion will be removed as we have sponsors for this site who pay for that privilidge. :)

Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)