Got a Sprint Mogul (6800) for only $288.99

I was going to wait until it was on the HTC site since this is where I have always loaded from in the past with no issues. Sounds like I may have to give this a try this weekend if HTC does not update their site.

The HTC site has a really old ROM for Alltel. Alltel has a newer version.

Well; I DID IT !!!

I Just Signed up for a SPRINT SERO Plan

I'm Porting my Number from Verizon and upgrading from a 6700 to a Mogul.

I 'm worried about the Coverage But the fact that I'm getting a data plan and 500 minutes for only 37.00 a month I took the plunge.

How long do I have to get out of the contract?

thanks,
Chris

Well; I DID IT !!!

I Just Signed up for a SPRINT SERO Plan

I'm Porting my Number from Verizon and upgrading from a 6700 to a Mogul.

I 'm worried about the Coverage But the fact that I'm getting a data plan and 500 minutes for only 37.00 a month I took the plunge.

How long do I have to get out of the contract?

thanks,
Chris
Welcome aboard! I got my Mogul after being with Verizon for almost 8-years. The phone worked well for me in the DC area, and it works well for me now that we're in Dallas. Just as long as I don't have to call into customer service (knock on wood), everything is fine with my service. Hopefully Sprint has adequate coverage in your neck-of-the-woods.

The reason I'm changing is the phone would have cost me the same to stay with Verizon but I would still be sharing 500 Local minutes (no Nation Wide) and still wouldn't have a Data Plan. With the Sprint plan I get my own 500 Nationwide minutes (not sharing) and I get a data plan finally (was Paying 1.5 cents per Kilobyte - that's why I never used it).

But I will loose the Unlimited Mobile to Moble to my wife.

If It goes good and I can sign her up on a sero Plan next Feburary she'll move then.

Cegarett, sprint has a pick 3 option for free and a pick 5 that you can get for free usually. But you have to call about it. Check out Sprintusers.com there is a long thread on it with the number to call for it.

I have pick 3 on all 3 of our phones, total of 9 different numbers that we can call or can call us with no minute usage.

Between the M2M and the pick 3 (shows up as mobile to home), N/W at 6pm, I have never gone over 100 anytime minutes.

Here is the rather lenghty thread on it
http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142733

Just picked up a 8GB Sandisk memory card for the phone. I'll have plenty of room for my movies and MP3's now ;)

The prices are very cheap on Ebay for them. Even came with Mini-SD adapter so I could give the 2gb microSD card I had to the wife for her MotoQ.

Been having problems with texting on my phone the last month. I can send to anyone and they get it but replies back from either Verizon and AT&T phones I never get the text.

Called Sprint and I guess this is a known problem that has been going on with their network for some time now not my phone. They say it should be fixed "this week". Gee...should I hold my breath that it will be fixed this week?

That is probably a question your should ask over sprintusers.com. I have seen users reporting delays and issues when going to other carriers on there a few times. As for me, I have not experienced any problems with any carrier and txt messages to/from my mogul.

That is probably a question your should ask over sprintusers.com. I have seen users reporting delays and issues when going to other carriers on there a few times. As for me, I have not experienced any problems with any carrier and txt messages to/from my mogul.

I'll give this a try, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)