got my next bill and $1 credit but no coupon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vetboy44

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
Did anyone get the free movie coupon with their bill this month? I hope I didn't just miss it or throw it away by accident. Thanks

I haven't received the bill yet, but I noticed I got the $1 credit for the missing viacoms, but not the $1 credit for loosing our local CBS affiliate (DFW).

snathanb said:
I haven't received the bill yet, but I noticed I got the $1 credit for the missing viacoms, but not the $1 credit for loosing our local CBS affiliate (DFW).

I signed up for Dish the day the Viacom channels were removed! When I got my first bill less than a week later, it had a $2 credit even though I never lost our local CBS station (I'm not in one of the areas affected). I guess I should have called and complained.... hehe.

Travis

snathanb said:

If you are getting Dallas as a distant, you shouldnt have lost it (and not have gotten the $1)

If you are in the DFW area, you should have gotten the $1 credit. I did when I lost my Mpls locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)