got my next bill and $1 credit but no coupon?

vetboy44

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
Did anyone get the free movie coupon with their bill this month? I hope I didn't just miss it or throw it away by accident. Thanks

I haven't received the bill yet, but I noticed I got the $1 credit for the missing viacoms, but not the $1 credit for loosing our local CBS affiliate (DFW).

snathanb said:
I haven't received the bill yet, but I noticed I got the $1 credit for the missing viacoms, but not the $1 credit for loosing our local CBS affiliate (DFW).

I signed up for Dish the day the Viacom channels were removed! When I got my first bill less than a week later, it had a $2 credit even though I never lost our local CBS station (I'm not in one of the areas affected). I guess I should have called and complained.... hehe.

Travis

snathanb said:

If you are getting Dallas as a distant, you shouldnt have lost it (and not have gotten the $1)

If you are in the DFW area, you should have gotten the $1 credit. I did when I lost my Mpls locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts