Got Roku & Credits but for Credits, CSR changed AEP to 250 + 1/2 Off Premiums. Did I lose anything?

chc59

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 31, 2007
Dalton, Ohio
Called and got the free Roku. Additionally, CSR gave me 1/2 off premiums and BB for 6 months. I said that I already get premiums in the AEP. She said that I would save money this way. Sounded good.

Later I checked my account. My programming was changed from the AEP to the 250 package. All of the premium movies were listed separately at 1/2 off for 6 months. Also, BB was listed at the same deal. Saves me about $13/month. But, at end of 6 months, if left alone, bill will go up about $16 over what I now pay.

Before I call Dish, I thought that I would seek the wise counsel of the forum members.

So, the first question is, did I lose anything in the way of programming, or, or?

Second question is, at the end of 6 months, can I just call and go back to the AEP and be thankful for the 6 months?

Joe

This has come up before. For some reason when it comes to discounts on the premiums they have do it separate from the AEP package, so they drop you to Top 250 then give the discount on the premiums. Yes, at the end of Six months just go back to AEP and you will have saved more than the discount AEP gives for those movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)