got vod in newark ohio now

shaun-ohio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
ohio
today i got vod in newark ohio here now, i love it!!! there is so much extra to watch now, all 5 of the premium movie channels are available, i was really surprised to get starz vod the only thing it lacks is when you are watching something with vod there is no timer bar at the btm or no info on the program only when you first pull it up, you cant watch vod and push the info button on the program like the dvr is, also it lacks hd programming on vod, but that is what i have the dvr for, but i waited a long time for vod and i am well pleased with it, if anyone else has vod from adelphia please let me know if the info button is supposed to work when you are watching a program , and if there is supposed to be a timer bar at the btm of the screen so you can tell how long the program has played and how long it is?> thanks again, i have directv also but the wind storm we had here sunday blew my dish off its mount and i put it back up and have turned it every which way but loose and i cant get a signal at all now from it, and i dont have the bucks to spend out to have a tech come out and relign it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)