Great American Family Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
We have really enjoyed this channel, but it disappeared today. I found it only on the Flex package. This is the package I was thinking about moving to reduce my costs. If I do this now will it affect any deals I may get when my subscription runs out in a month?

Still showing up on my VIP211K ch165 flex pack..what package do you have?Dish shows it available on 250 pack also

Hey, reubenray!

Great American Family (ch.165) and Great American Living (ch.248) were previously available to all our customers through a free preview from 11/01-11/28.

Great American Family is currently only available in our Flex Pack, America's Top 250, and America's Everything Pack. You can change your programming package at any time. If you want to look into getting another deal after your contract has ended, the programming change will not impact that. You will want to contact us when you are ready to look into any offers, and we can let you know what packages are required for each individual deal, in case you need to subscribe to a package other than the Flex Pack.

You can also view all our current and upcoming free previews here, to make sure you take full advantage of any channels you may want to try out: https://my.dish.com/perks/free-preview.

- Jessica M.

I have the top 200 package.
That's what I had which gave me Great American Living but not GAF..I dropped to the Flex pack and added Locals (only because I have RV account and use the satellite for another market that I don't receive on my OTA)Heartland pack,Variety pack (for LMN..wife needs)and Kids pack (for boomerang and nicktoons for grandkids..and me occasionally)..Using a VIP222K and a VIP211K...also using the dishanywhere app gives me most of the channels I want on firestick and seems to not care how many streams..they limit the streams to one when using hoppers..bill now is right at $98 month

I am thinking the flex package along with Frndly streaming will give me what I want for a lot less $$. I would have the locals also. I am testing the Frndly app now.

Reactions: Mr Tony