IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
475x460_ver_L._V5893541_.jpg

Amazon.com: Blu-ray Store: DVD: Most Requested DVDs & More

There are some great deals on amazon.com for BR discs, you can now pick up PoC3 for 19.99$ and many more movies.

Hey there icewolf when do you think the Samsung or the Sony Blue ray dvd players will hit the $200.00 price tag with at least 5 movies? I am putting off getting the Blue ray until then.. I know your the Blue ray fanatic and if anyone would know it would be you, I figure I will just have both formats and be done with it.. Cya Slick

Hey there icewolf when do you think the Samsung or the Sony Blue ray dvd players will hit the $200.00 price tag with at least 5 movies? I am putting off getting the Blue ray until then.. I know your the Blue ray fanatic and if anyone would know it would be you, I figure I will just have both formats and be done with it.. Cya Slick

I don't have any links stating there will be a price drop but I predict there could be a 50/50 chance of a price drop 1st QT 2008.

My best advice is get a PS3, they are cheap, they work great.
If you got the cash, get the Panasonic BD player, I hear they are one of the best out there.

I certainly second Icewolf above, and would only add that I have read guesses that Xmas 2008 should see $200 BD players.

BTW, it's "Blu-ray" not "Blue ray."

If you haven't bought an HD DVD player yet, you might be ahead to hold off buying one for a month or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)