Great Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NYRANGERS

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Manahawkin, NJ
I know it is common knowledge that DTV has awesome service but I had to post this.

Just called to cancel my subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket and had a 10 minute conversation with the rep about the Gold Medal Hockey game, the olympics in general, the NHL, and how much we both hate Sidney Crosby.

Every person I have ever spoken with at DTV are the most humble people. If they are thay laid back and chill to have a conversation like that while at work I wonder what the atmosphere is at their offices.

We all know how happy reps at other companies sound when we talk with them.

Very good to hear. I've run a few customer call centers/fulfillment centers and I think it really is an under appreciated asset.

I think now more than ever existing clients leave out of frustration than by a competitor's product or marketing. Switching TV services in a bit of a pain for the end user and every time I switched was more out of frustration of the existing service than by a deal the competitor was making.

I know it is common knowledge that DTV has awesome service but I had to post this.

Just called to cancel my subscription to NFL Sunday Ticket and had a 10 minute conversation with the rep about the Gold Medal Hockey game, the olympics in general, the NHL, and how much we both hate Sidney Crosby.

Every person I have ever spoken with at DTV are the most humble people. If they are thay laid back and chill to have a conversation like that while at work I wonder what the atmosphere is at their offices.

We all know how happy reps at other companies sound when we talk with them.

Same here. The few times I've called, I usually get my request answered (deals on ST, etc) and I've always had a good conversation "off the record" about misc sports, etc. The last time I called, the CSR was from Colorado and is was right before last season's NFL game between Denver & Dallas. I'm in Dallas but I knew the Broncos would win that game the next day and she liked that :).

"Let's Go Rangers" :) Been watching them since my C-Band days on MSG.

I've never had any problems with DIRECTV CSRs. They've always been very nice.

It's pretty funny when someone comes in here ranting about the directv CSR they just spoke with being an idiot and a PIA to talk to, blah, blah, blah. I'm usually thinking to myself - I bet the CSR really loved talking to you. :D

I agree. I don't always get my way when I call, but they are usually very nice, and try their best. But then again, I don't come across being an a-hole to them either so maybe that's it.

I do know there are good ones and bad ones, but if you listened to a lot of people here you would think the entire company is jacked up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts