Great Wall Chinese Package moved

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hankster211

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2011
knoxville TN
A few weeks ago Dish moved all the Chinese channels from the 600-700 range up to the 9900's.Haven't seen it mentioned on this forum. Anyone know why?

Is this on a satellite other than 118? If so when an international channel does that it usually means they are going off that satellite.

Ok, what I meant was did this change take place on a satellite other than 118. If it changed location on 118, then I don't know why. :)

Usually moving to the 9000 range is the death knell. Just ask AMC.

Tampa8 said:
Ok, what I meant was did this change take place on a satellite other than 118. If it changed location on 118, then I don't know why. :)

Usually moving to the 9000 range is the death knell. Just ask AMC.

No, Dish is moving all Internationals to the 9700-9900 range. They have been for several months. They are not going away. There are only a few left in the 500-700 range.

No, Dish is moving all Internationals to the 9700-9900 range. They have been for several months. They are not going away. There are only a few left in the 500-700 range.

I would say that is far from true. Virtually ALL channels on 118 are international channels. Not only that the the 500-700 range if full of internationals. Maybe they have moved some but take a look 500-700 is very populated.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)