Status
Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Anyone having OTA issues with ABC??

The two recordings my wife had for Grey's and Private Practice had a lot of green pixellation (Im watching Directv mpeg4 hd locals) on the recording.

Its almost like ABC has a signal issue or Directv is having trouble getting a strong signal from them. As far as a satellite SS, thats not the problem. It only shows on hd locals, and primarily ABC.

My static SS on 99 tp21 is a 96, while shaking the dish(3-4" each way, slimline on pole in yard) I have, it hits the 60's. This is not too bad, but its low. Could be that during high wind days the pixellation is an issue. Must be due to the spotbeam sensitivity.

I guess I may need to add some more concrete, dunno.

I dont think this is the case though, because those were recorded on Thu night here, and we did not have any bad weather, the windy night was Wed.

Anyone having OTA issues with ABC??

The two recordings my wife had for Grey's and Private Practice had a lot of green pixellation (Im watching Directv mpeg4 hd locals) on the recording.

Its almost like ABC has a signal issue or Directv is having trouble getting a strong signal from them. As far as a satellite SS, thats not the problem. It only shows on hd locals, and primarily ABC.

No ABC issues on my affiliate Elway

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts