Greetings from Team Summit

What does Mark Cuban know about alacarte?Geesh,at least have an open mind about it.

I know there aren't a lot of Cuban fans out there but I think he's pretty damn smart. I'm betting he knows a lot more than everyone thinks.

No doubt he's smart. And no wonder he says Ala carte is ovrratd. It takes control away from the pushers uh I mean service providers and puts in the customers hands.

All three were against a la carte. Actually, Charlie was more positive about than any of them. They all made very good points.

Lynard Skynard is now rocking team summit!

Attachments

• image-360633928.jpg
    image-360633928.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 210
I've liked them, but I have to ask- did they use canes to get onstage? Really, when do you quit? Sure, the money must be nice, and the thrills- but age takes it's toll, and I can't help but think each performance takes more out of them than is wise.

Sweet Home Alabama. Freebird.

Of course, how many are really left? All new, younger people? Didn't a plane crash kill some of them?

I've liked them, but I have to ask- did they use canes to get onstage? Really, when do you quit? Sure, the money must be nice, and the thrills- but age takes it's toll, and I can't help but think each performance takes more out of them than is wise.

Sweet Home Alabama. Freebird.

Of course, how many are really left? All new, younger people? Didn't a plane crash kill some of them?

Besides Gary Rossington the rest of the band aren't original.Sadly most of the original band is dead.Saw them in 87 the reunion tour and even though Ronnie Van Zant wasn't there it was still an awesome show.

Everyone who has an iPhone and the USA today app open it now and check the tech section.

Attachments

• image-3583793160.jpg
    image-3583793160.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 673

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)