Grill It

Slab of baby backs (rubbed down) on the Weber Kettle, maybe use a little Mesquite for a change. Smoke a few Jalapenos & sweet potatoes, corn. Couple of cold ones, some pool action. Maybe a nice walk and get ready to fall asleep before the Seminoles game starts at 8 PM. My day in cliff notes.

Last night we had baked potatoes (russet and sweet), corn, NY strip steaks, baby back ribs, and lobster, all cooked on the grill as I have NO kitchen. I did cheat somewhat with the lobster by cooking it in a pot on the side burner. :)

Have to keep those contractors happy so they keep coming back to finish my kitchen faster! :)

Last night we had baked potatoes (russet and sweet), corn, NY strip steaks, baby back ribs, and lobster, all cooked on the grill as I have NO kitchen. I did cheat somewhat with the lobster by cooking it in a pot on the side burner. :)

Have to keep those contractors happy so they keep coming back to finish my kitchen faster! :)

Next time, just throw the lobster straight on the grill. Roasting/Grilled lobster is much better than boiled.