Grill It

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!!!!!:)

Purchased! But not through Weber.com. Through Amazon. Apparently you can't buy a grill directly from Weber, you have to go through a dealer. The promo was only good on parts and accessories. Either way, I got free shipping through Amazon anyways.

Purchased! But not through Weber.com. Through Amazon. Apparently you can't buy a grill directly from Weber, you have to go through a dealer. The promo was only good on parts and accessories. Either way, I got free shipping through Amazon anyways.

That's where I get all my Weber gear. Congrats!!!

Nuked potato? Who the heck eats a nuked potato with a great steak? :)

Baked in the oven or wrapped in tinfoil on the grill for me, none of that new=fangled nuking!

I'm having a big thick ribeye steak later this evening with a properly cooked potato.

I'm sorry,I'm not running the oven or the grill for 2 hours to bake a tater or 2 when it only takes 10 minutes to grill the steak.If you're doing a ham or a roast,that's different.:D
Oh and I like nuked tater...:D

Turkey today. Decided not to rotisse it on the grill, we'll just convection roast it inside. Or try it in the Ronco, if it'll fit. Just shy of 15 lbs and it looks like it'll be REAL close to the heating elements.

We are doing porksteaks on the grill today. Start out with some long slow cooking to make them tender,then crank it up with a some special sauce to make them better! :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Did the turkey in the Ronco Pro (oversize one, no longer sold). 2 hrs. Came out fine. Juicy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts