Grimm

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 21

Friday, May 9, 2014

"The Inheritance": Nick and Hank learn the victims of the homicide they are investigating were from a special section of the Verrat; Renard grows suspicious of Adalind's behavior.

S~

I'm half way through tonight's episode & I'm asking myself "why does Trubel remind me of Eliza Dushku's character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel?"

I do not like the story line so far with her in it. Although I suspect we are going to meet her family soon with the ending scene of the old man with a key.

Last edited:
Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 22 (Season Finale)

Friday, May 16, 2014

"Blond Ambition": Rosalee and Monroe's big day arrives; a realization shakes Juliette and Nick's relationship to its core; Adalind's plan leads to a catastrophic event.

S~

Well the finale was interesting. I guess next season Nick will have to get his powers back.
I'm thinking Trubel will be around next season for a couple of eps while Nick recovers and then decide to go off on her own with her new confidence. As for poor quirky Sgt Wu.... when will the boys let him in on their little secret!;)

I have to say that this current storyline sucks & the producers are trying to pander to both the feminist & LGBT crowd with Trubel. If they keep this up the entire season than I have to bail,because this storyline is as stupid as when they killed the husband in Ghost Whisperer. I also fear that if viewership drops,they'll cancel Grimm rather than abandon their "inclusive,empowering" storyline(& then maybe Logo TV will pick it up).

Next Episode: S04, E02

Friday, October 31, 2014

"Octopus Head":
Nick wonders if he should regain his abilities; Trubel is jeopardized after helping with an investigation; a mysterious visitor helps Renard.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E02

Friday, October 31, 2014

"Octopus Head":
Nick wonders if he should regain his abilities; Trubel is jeopardized after helping with an investigation; a mysterious visitor helps Renard.

S~

No he shouldn't,because I want my daughter to feel "empowered." Having a LGBT Grimm is so politically correct & inclusive,it should make everybody's daughter feel "empowered(any more politically correct phrases & cliches I can add to this?)." It would be so "hurtful" if they gave Nick his powers back.

No he shouldn't,because I want my daughter to feel "empowered." Having a LGBT Grimm is so politically correct & inclusive,it should make everybody's daughter feel "empowered(any more politically correct phrases & cliches I can add to this?)." It would be so "hurtful" if they gave Nick his powers back.
Can you point me to an episode where her sexuality was discussed? I can't recall it, and it certainly doesn't seem central to any storyline, so I'm trying to figure out the basis of your disparaging remarks. Not sure what the problem is in having a female Grimm, since Nick's aunt and mom were both shown to be Grimms.

Can you point me to an episode where her sexuality was discussed? I can't recall it, and it certainly doesn't seem central to any storyline, so I'm trying to figure out the basis of your disparaging remarks. Not sure what the problem is in having a female Grimm, since Nick's aunt and mom were both shown to be Grimms.
I think that this is NBC's version of Marvel Comics replacing Thor with a female named "Thor." As far as Nick's mom & aunt,they didn't "replace" Nick as Grimm like Trubel is currently doing.

I must have missed something, because nothing in the show has said anything about Trubel being gay.

Is it the haircut? Is it because the actress happens to be from San Francisco?

After having suffered the whole 2nd season with Julia's memory loss, I'm hoping we don't go through the same thing with Nick's powers loss.

I think that this is NBC's version of Marvel Comics replacing Thor with a female named "Thor." As far as Nick's mom & aunt,they didn't "replace" Nick as Grimm like Trubel is currently doing.
I haven't read the Thor comics; but, is the new female Thor LGBT? I'm pretty sure that hasn't come up. Second her name isn't Thor. Thor is both a name and a title. She wields the power of the hammer and therefore bears the title (just like Donald Blake originally did before the story was retconned and he was revealed as being Thor Odinson banished and given amnesia by Odin). Considering that Thor has in the past been replaced by a human and an alien that looked like it had a horse's face, I don't understand all the hate for a female replacement. This storyline is no different than others that have come before. Do having such a reaction to it speaks more about you than the story.

This [lot line in Grimm was introduced before the Marvel female Thor announcement, so the odds of the two being related strike me as slim. Trubel isn't stealing Nick's title or replacing him. He's still around and the story centers around him, and Grimm isn't a title, it's genetic (like blonde), so Trubel still being a Grimm while Nick is on the shelf isn't even analogous to the issue you seem to have with the new Thor.

I must have missed something, because nothing in the show has said anything about Trubel being gay.

Is it the haircut? Is it because the actress happens to be from San Francisco?

I must have missed it too. I sincerely hope it's not the haircut because that's an absurd stereotype. Her being from San Francisco doesn't increase her odds of being gay, so that's ridiculous as well.

After having suffered the whole 2nd season with Julia's memory loss, I'm hoping we don't go through the same thing with Nick's powers loss.

I agree with this 100%. Although I think that this has an more interesting side to things. Being normal would like improve his home life, so I could see how it would, for some characters, be a difficult choice to restore his powers.

The problem with this story line is that the show's premise was base on Nick being a grim and also a cop. Having to balance what only he could see with the responsibilities of a cop, combined with a monster of the week show. Not a cop with a live in ward that can see thing he cannot see...

Just give Nick his powers back,make Trubel a series regular,& let's have 2 Grimms. I'll also drop questioning her sexual orientation. I also hope they don't drag out when Nick does finally get his powers back.

WTF,this is an incredibly STUPID storyline. Is Trubel going to be carrying Nick's water this entire season? I'm convinced that the writers for this show are miserable & they want to take it out on us.

Next Episode: S04, E03

Friday, November 7, 2014

"Last Fight":
After Nick has an unsettling vision, he and Hank work on a case that leads them into the world of boxing; Adalind has a mysterious visitor.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts