Grimm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Well, the first episode has come and gone... :(

Sadly I was a disappointed with this first episode. I'll keep a timer in case it gets better.

I didn't like it as much as the Abc version Once upon a time. I'll keep it a little longer to see how it develops. It kind of reminds me of Supernatural on the Cw.

I didn't like it as much as the Abc version Once upon a time. I'll keep it a little longer to see how it develops. It kind of reminds me of Supernatural on the Cw.

Once Upon a Time is an interesting fantasy mystery; Grimm struck me as yet another cop show, this one with growling creatures. I could have kept the timer for a few weeks, but I knew when I was paying very little attention to it that this was not a keeper for me. The story just wasn't compelling. So I decided to save myself the hassle and just delete it now. :) And Since NBC chose to premiere it where tv shows go to die, I suspect NBC expects to be deleting it as well. :D

Once Upon a Time is an interesting fantasy mystery; Grimm struck me as yet another cop show, this one with growling creatures. I could have kept the timer for a few weeks, but I knew when I was paying very little attention to it that this was not a keeper for me. The story just wasn't compelling. So I decided to save myself the hassle and just delete it now. :) And Since NBC chose to premiere it where tv shows go to die, I suspect NBC expects to be deleting it as well. :D

Just about ANY show NBC puts on these days seems destined to be cancelled. I have maybe 2 or 3 timers set up for any show on NBC and that includes Saturday Night Live. But I am betting that GRIMM faces an even Grimmer future in cancellation as well.

I watched the first the first episode and deleted my timer. Just another attempt at recreating the X-Files. A really bad attempt. I like Once Upon A Time much better.

I didn't like the first episode either. Nothing about the story, characters, or actors playing them pulled me in.

Maybe I'll catch up with the first couple of episodes of Once Upon a Tme through On Demand to see if I like it any better. So far, I haven't found any new shows worth watching except Terra Nova.

The ratings are in...this is actually a major hit with the folks at NBC-less. Go figure!

9 p.m.

CBS: "CSI: NY" (9.6 million, 6.3/10)
NBC: "Grimm" (5.9 million, 3.6/6)
ABC: "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (5.4 million, 3.5/6)
FOX: "Fringe" (3.2 million, 2.0/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" (1.7 million, 1.1/2)

Well I say. IT actually beat Fringe and Supernatural on ratings. I'm starting to like it too. Need something else to watch on Fridays.

While I am gaining more and more enjoyment from Once Upoon a Time because of its dual storyline, I am completely losing interest in Grimm. It is just going nowhere.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)