Grimm

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
Well, the first episode has come and gone... :(

Sadly I was a disappointed with this first episode. I'll keep a timer in case it gets better.

I didn't like it as much as the Abc version Once upon a time. I'll keep it a little longer to see how it develops. It kind of reminds me of Supernatural on the Cw.

I didn't like it as much as the Abc version Once upon a time. I'll keep it a little longer to see how it develops. It kind of reminds me of Supernatural on the Cw.

Once Upon a Time is an interesting fantasy mystery; Grimm struck me as yet another cop show, this one with growling creatures. I could have kept the timer for a few weeks, but I knew when I was paying very little attention to it that this was not a keeper for me. The story just wasn't compelling. So I decided to save myself the hassle and just delete it now. :) And Since NBC chose to premiere it where tv shows go to die, I suspect NBC expects to be deleting it as well. :D

Once Upon a Time is an interesting fantasy mystery; Grimm struck me as yet another cop show, this one with growling creatures. I could have kept the timer for a few weeks, but I knew when I was paying very little attention to it that this was not a keeper for me. The story just wasn't compelling. So I decided to save myself the hassle and just delete it now. :) And Since NBC chose to premiere it where tv shows go to die, I suspect NBC expects to be deleting it as well. :D

Just about ANY show NBC puts on these days seems destined to be cancelled. I have maybe 2 or 3 timers set up for any show on NBC and that includes Saturday Night Live. But I am betting that GRIMM faces an even Grimmer future in cancellation as well.

I watched the first the first episode and deleted my timer. Just another attempt at recreating the X-Files. A really bad attempt. I like Once Upon A Time much better.

I didn't like the first episode either. Nothing about the story, characters, or actors playing them pulled me in.

Maybe I'll catch up with the first couple of episodes of Once Upon a Tme through On Demand to see if I like it any better. So far, I haven't found any new shows worth watching except Terra Nova.

The ratings are in...this is actually a major hit with the folks at NBC-less. Go figure!

9 p.m.

CBS: "CSI: NY" (9.6 million, 6.3/10)
NBC: "Grimm" (5.9 million, 3.6/6)
ABC: "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" (5.4 million, 3.5/6)
FOX: "Fringe" (3.2 million, 2.0/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" (1.7 million, 1.1/2)

Well I say. IT actually beat Fringe and Supernatural on ratings. I'm starting to like it too. Need something else to watch on Fridays.

While I am gaining more and more enjoyment from Once Upoon a Time because of its dual storyline, I am completely losing interest in Grimm. It is just going nowhere.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts