Grimm

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Friday, March 8, 2013

"Face Off": Nick deals with the consequences of learning the truth about Juliette and Capt. Renard; Nick must investigate his own crime; Wu responds to a shooting at Nick's house.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 14

Friday, March 15, 2013

"Natural Born Wesen": Nick, Monroe and Hank discover that members of a Wesen community have been responsible for a series of bank robberies; Juliette questions her mental state.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Friday, March 22, 2013

"Mr. Sandman": When a woman dies after becoming suddenly blind, Nick and Hank discover a Wesen that feeds off tears; Adalind considers her situation; Rosalee tries to help Juliette recover her memory.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 16

Friday, March 29, 2013

"Nameless": Nick and Hank wage a cyber war against a Wesen killer; Juliette starts to make sense of her hallucinations.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 17

Friday, April 5, 2013

"One Angry Fuchsbau": Rosalee asks Hank, Nick and Monroe for help when a defense attorney tries to use Wesen wiles to overturn a murder case; memories rush back to Juliette when she returns to the trailer.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Ring of Fire": Nick tries to stop a volcano; Adalind meets a new ally in Europe; Juliette is overwhelmed by memories of Nick.

S~

Canada still had it, so it's on all the less than legal sites. Great episode btw.
Not sure when it'll be screened for the east coasters.

Did notice during the scenes for next week that it's moving to Tuesday nights @ 10:00pm starting on the 30th.

Went to watch it earlier. It was a rerun. The previously on Grimm at the beginning followed Juliette. Let's see if everyone can get the guide straightened out.

S~

I thought the west coast got a rerun?

I found out that NBC plans to show the pre-empted "Ring of Fire" this Friday, with the show then moving to the following Tuesday.

On my Guide(DIRECTV) for this upcoming Friday,it's showing a news program preceding whatever news program they have following Grimm. The only upcoming episode showing on my DVR schedule is the Tuesday episode.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...m-ready-for-love-pulled-from-schedule/178837/

according to this article. Grimm is moving to Tuesdays starting April 30 thru its season finale May 21st and Dateline is airing in the Friday time slot beginning this week April 26th. Probably not the best move for Grimm as it has established itself on Fridays and now it will get competition from NCIS LA in that Tuesday night time slot

according to this article. Grimm is moving to Tuesdays starting April 30 thru its season finale May 21st and Dateline is airing in the Friday time slot beginning this week April 26th. Probably not the best move for Grimm as it has established itself on Fridays and now it will get competition from NCIS LA in that Tuesday night time slot
Yeah, I don't understand it. Why take a show that's actually doing fairly well on Friday night, and move it opposite a show that will likely slaughter it. Especially this late in the season when people are used to it being on Fridays.

Then again, this is NBC we're talking about...

On my Guide(DIRECTV) for this upcoming Friday,it's showing a news program preceding whatever news program they have following Grimm. The only upcoming episode showing on my DVR schedule is the Tuesday episode.
If the guide info doesn't get updated, I'd go ahead and set a manual timer.
It was a great episode (thank you Canadian tv).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts