Grimm

Yeah, I don't understand it. Why take a show that's actually doing fairly well on Friday night, and move it opposite a show that will likely slaughter it. Especially this late in the season when people are used to it being on Fridays.

Then again, this is NBC we're talking about...

I think that they are hoping that following "the Voice" results show will work magic for it ratings wise like Revolution following the Voice on Monday night.

Guess I'll have to watch it On Demand. Sceduled to record but box skipped it saying it was already recorded even though it was listed as new in te guide.

S~

What happened to "ring of fire" episode? I still have the 4/19 and 4/26 episodes in my DVR. The 4/19 episode didn't actually air because of the Boston bombing news. But it still appeared in my guide with the show title "ring of fire". But after looking through the episode guide on their website, that show title is not even listed. So what happened to it? I was planning to go online and catch up but there's nothing to catch up on.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

What happened to "ring of fire" episode? I still have the 4/19 and 4/26 episodes in my DVR. The 4/19 episode didn't actually air because of the Boston bombing news. But it still appeared in my guide with the show title "ring of fire". But after looking through the episode guide on their website, that show title is not even listed. So what happened to it? I was planning to go online and catch up but there's nothing to catch up on.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

It was renamed Volcanalis. Watched it via Hulu today.

That's good to know I didn't miss anything. Any idea the reason for the name change?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

No idea. Just figured it out when I went to watch yesterday's episode (pre-empted by local baseball broadcast).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 19

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"Endangered": Cow mutilations and reports of glowing creatures lead Nick to question the existence of aliens in the wesen world; Juliette has romantic memories of Nick.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 20

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Kiss of the Muse": A muselike wesen possesses the ability to influence people she approaches; Juliette tries to clear the air with Nick; Rosalee visits Aunt Marie's trailer.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 21

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"The Walking Dead": Hank and Nick encounter zombies; Adalind is caught in a feud between Stefania and Frau Pech; Juliette asks Monroe to reveal Nick's darkest secret.

S~

It was still kind of annoying they left it like that, but it sure does build up anticipation. I can't wait til next season. I mean, this season sort of picked up on a downside with me and it was starting to get good when the finale hit...so I'm hoping it will keep up with that energy.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 1

Friday, October 23, 2013

"The Ungreatful Dead": Juliette, Monroe, Rosalee and Hank fight off a zombie horde; Capt. Renard tries to rescue Nick from his brother; Adalind faces a gruesome task.

S~

Season one kinda crappy, but I watched.
Season two really picked up, and I try to get others to watch. :up
Might be lost in a sea of other monster shows.

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 2

Friday, November 1, 2013

"PTZD": The hunt to find Nick escalates while he is in a manic state; Capt. Renard deals with zombie fallout on domestic and international fronts; Adalind and Stefania spend more time together.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 3

Friday, November 8, 2013

"A Dish Best Served Cold": Disturbing crime scenes resurrect an old feud; news spreads about a royal family member's demise; Rosalee and Monroe talk about their relationship.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Friday, November 15, 2013

"One Night Stand": While investigating a drowning, Nick and Hank discover a group of water-bound Wesen; Rosalee unpacks at Monroe's; Renard comes to a realization about the royal baby.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 5

Friday, November 29, 2013

"El CuCuy": While investigating cases of vigilantism, Nick and Hank hear talk of an old Spanish legend; Juliette learns the truth about Nick's mother; Adalind suffers a scare during her ultrasound.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 6

Friday, December 6, 2013

"Stories We Tell Our Young": Nick and Hank investigate a case that links religious phenomena with the Wesen Council; Capt. Renard deals with family issues.

S~

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 9

Friday, January 3, 2014

"Red Menace": Nick and Hank investigate a Wesen with healing abilities that may do more harm than good; Juliette takes in a friend; Hank puts the moves on his physical therapist; Captain Renard has a warning for Adalind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)