Grimm

Grimm has no consistent storyline to develop. It is just another cop-buddy show with monsters added to add a little zing...

Who the hell is watching this show? I have trouble even watching the trailers. Three little pigs? Really? For some reason the fantasy/real world overlap in Once Upon a Time works for me. In Grimm it just never did.

I must admit the piggie in the mud bath seemed a bit stupid to me. I guess the only thing more stupid would be the guys in this show trying to be serious and acting like it's real.

Season 2 Premiere

Monday, August 13, 2012

Wow is this early. Tryin to keep ratings after the Olympics? Perhaps something else coming up mid way through the year as a replacement?

S~

MikeD-C05 said:
SEASON Premier TONIGHT!!! Just a Reminder. IF you miss it , Friday they rerun it.

Thanks, had to resolve a timer to get it to record. My wife would have been mad. I don't really care for it myself but she loves it.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

SEASON Premier TONIGHT!!! Just a Reminder. IF you miss it , Friday they rerun it.
Argh!!!! didn't know they were starting it early (and on a different night), so I missed it (haven't set up my new season timers as I thought everything was starting in Sept).
Was going to just watch on Hulu, but if they're showing it again on Friday I'll just wait til then.

Next Episode: Deason 2 Episode 3

Monday, August 27, 2012

"Bad Moon Rising": Nick lends his expertise when an old friend of Hank's asks for help finding his missing daughter.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 6

Friday, October 5, 2012

"Over My Dead Body": Angelina (Jaime Ray Newman) comes to town with bad news; Nick asks Hank for help keeping Monroe safe; Capt. Renard has a visit from a former acquaintance (Alice Evans).

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Friday, October 28, 2012

"La Llorona": Nick realizes a series of child abductions that he is investigating bear a striking resemblance to the Hispanic legend of ``La Llorona.''

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Friday, November 9, 2012

"To Protect and Serve Man": Hank remembers an arrest he made earlier in his career when a man claimed he committed murder in self-defense against monsters; Monroe gets involved in an unexpected situation.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 12 (Fall FInale)

Friday, November 16, 2012

"Season of the Hexenbiest": Adalind returns to wreak havoc as she avenges her mother's death; Capt. Renard's obsession escalates; Monroe receives a surprise visit.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)