Grimm

Next Episode: S04, E04

Friday, November 14, 2014

"Dyin' on a Prayer":
Nick and Hank investigate an unusual crime scene where a victim may have died from clay-induced asphyxiation; Wu becomes more suspicious of Trubel's presence; Elizabeth makes a breakthrough in restoring Nick's powers.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E06

Friday, November 28, 2014

"Highway of Tears":
The latest attack against Rosalee and Monroe makes Nick want to become a Grimm again more than ever; Viktor meets with Adalind, who is completely broken and wants help finding the baby.

S~

Next Episode: S04, E07

Friday, December 5, 2014

"The Grimm Who Stole Christmas":
A series of bizarre home invasions results in strange wesen phenomena; Monroe has a Christmas surprise for Rosalee; Truble has a realization that impacts everyone.

S~

Well,now that Nick has his superpowers back & Trubel is going to Philadelphia,I predict that if Juliette is pregnant with Nick's baby,she'll get Grimm powers due to the pregnancy(that seems easily predictable).

Well,now that Nick has his superpowers back & Trubel is going to Philadelphia,I predict that if Juliette is pregnant with Nick's baby,she'll get Grimm powers due to the pregnancy(that seems easily predictable).

Yeah, but IF she "became" Adalind at the time she caught pregnant, WHAT is the baby going to turn out to be? Hummmmm????

Baby "GrimHexenbeast"???

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Be funny if Juliet stayed looking like a Hexinbeast all the time. I'm sure that would cause even more problems between Nick and her ,than it did when she looked like the human version of Adeline.

Next Episode: S04, E09

Friday, January 16, 2015

"Wesenrein":
The Wesenrein act on their threats against Rosalee and Monroe; Hank and Nick try to help Wu find the answers he is seeking; Juliette is faced with reality.

S~

I see Juliet is gone now. No longer even listed in the opening credits. Good, I never liked her that much anyway. Now we can have "Bachelor Grim" this season. Of course he is the Hexan beast baby's daddy so he might have to pay some child support. :smug

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts