Groundhog Day x 10 x 24

ddlsmith

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 28, 2004
"Groundhog Day" (The Movie) on EVERY V* movie channel (EXCEPT for Monster HD...THANK YOU MONSTER HD!!!!) for the next 24 HOURS!!!! starting at 5:00 AM.

I am speechless.

And that's not GOOD speechless.

That is DUMBFOUNDED speechless. :shocked

!sadroll

(This CANNOT be a good sign.) Cute....maybe. Clever....maybe??? Lack of programming?...yeppers!!

Do I still love Voom?? You betcha!!!

Sean Mota said:
It is intended to be this way. Why? Don't know... I can't answer that. That's what I've got when I asked the question.

Yeah, I get it. It's kind of like showing "The Christmas Story" on Christmas day on TNT all day Christmas day but why on 10 STATIONS??

Oh well, I won't lose any sleep over it...just weird!!

Hope the groundhog sees...or doesn't see....his shadow. Otherwise it's the end of the world as we know it. (REM)

I think it meant to make fun of most of the posts lately. The same stuff over and over and over....

OMG I just saw this thread. Is this for real? I mean I love that movie, but on every channel?

BFG said:
OMG I just saw this thread. Is this for real? I mean I love that movie, but on every channel?
Check your PG for tomorrow. That's what mine shows.

In case you ask: It has nothing to do with not having enough movies... This is just the intention... a bad idea (IMO) but it is what it is. Monters hd will be (or it looks like 24/7 without repeats tomorrow).

But at least it's a movie I could actually watch 24/7 :D

Maybe they can crank up the bandwidth since it's only using 2 time schedules ;)

Well I think I am getting it now. You watch the movie...think it is over...switch channels...same movie....watch it again...switch channels...watch it again...etc., etc., etc.......

Clever? Maybe. At least it is daring and gutsy. Kind of like that new satellite service...what was that now??....Oh, yeah.....VOOM!!!!!

Well if you were looking for a reason to quit this would be a good one. Voom should give everyone a 2 dollar credit for today.

Wow. Bad idea. One, or even two channels, woulda been plenty to get the point across (assuming there is a point). Ugh. Now I'm gonna have to post, like a hundred reviews of this in the reviews thread (just kidding). :p

....GH Day

Pretty funny really - maybe they are trying to give us a break - maybe they will surprize with a lot of new programming when they are finished with there 24/7. Maybe they are doing some sort of test .... who knows. No complaints from me.

Pretty funny really - maybe they are trying to give us a break - maybe they will surprize with a lot of new programming when they are finished with there 24/7. Maybe they are doing some sort of test .... who knows. No complaints from me.

Glad you like it, Gross67. Enjoy it.

For those of you who don't appreciate having Voom waste nine channels for a stupid joke, please e-mail a complaint to them letting them know you don't like it. Or call. Or send smoke signals. Anything that will help them make the decision never to do this again. I, for one, feel cheated, not amused. I look forward to the choices I get to make on the HDCinemas each day. Today it's simple. One movie. Then after I've watched, ten channels are dead to me for the rest of the day. No sir, I don't like it. :no

TheTimm said:
Glad you like it, Gross67. Enjoy it.

For those of you who don't appreciate having Voom waste nine channels for a stupid joke, please e-mail a complaint to them letting them know you don't like it. Or call. Or send smoke signals. Anything that will help them make the decision never to do this again. I, for one, feel cheated, not amused. I look forward to the choices I get to make on the HDCinemas each day. Today it's simple. One movie. Then after I've watched, ten channels are dead to me for the rest of the day. No sir, I don't like it. :no
How would you like to be a new subscriber, anxiously awaiting your install this morning, everything gets hooked up, picture looks great, you click on the PG to see what's instore for the day and....."WTF? #@#*?!!!!"

To quote Richard Hatch, "I've been BAMBOOZLED!!" :shocked

I watched the beginning of the movie like 5 times this morning in less than 20 minutes. For a minute I thought I was waking up on the same date and there was no tomorrow but at around 7:30am ET it hit me that I had to go to work unless I wanted to accumulate another lateness on my records. I wish the groundhog day stuff was real. I wouldn't mind living the same few hour all over again. :D

I watched the beginning of the movie like 5 times this morning in less than 20 minutes. For a minute I thought I was waking up on the same date and there was no tomorrow but at around 7:30am ET it hit me that I had to go to work unless I wanted to accumulate another lateness on my records. I wish the groundhog day stuff was real. I wouldn't mind living the same few hour all over again. :D

Is this happenning again? :D anybody knows what happened with the groundhog prediction. Long or short winter?

Sean Mota said:

Is this happenning again? :D anybody knows what happened with the groundhog prediction. Long or short winter?
Groundhog predicts 6 more weeks of winter
Pennsylvania’s famous Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)