Groundhog Day x 10 x 24

I was at work all day today, so I hadn't seen this until just now. My wife was flipping the channels, and came upon it. I immediately got it and start laughing so hard... so of course, now, I have to watch the movie.. but it's has got to be one of the finest groundhog day movies ever made! EVER!!!

I have to say I am impressed. I can't believe this movie is 12 years old and I never saw it before tonight. What creative writing and what a fun movie! Thanks, VOOM! Such an unexpected treat! :D

Well, did anyone find this to be the case? I checked in midafternoon yesterday and saw the program guide said "Groundhog Day" on all Cinema 10 channels. But when I surfed from 101 to 110, it seemed that maybe it was on every other channel. The Kung Fu Channel had a martial arts film on and there were a couple of other non GD movies as well. :confused:

warkovision said:
Well, did anyone find this to be the case? I checked in midafternoon yesterday and saw the program guide said "Groundhog Day" on all Cinema 10 channels. But when I surfed from 101 to 110, it seemed that maybe it was on every other channel. The Kung Fu Channel had a martial arts film on and there were a couple of other non GD movies as well. :confused:
That's interesting. I didn't even bother to check, I was off all day yesterday but had no interest in watching GH Day so I didn't even go to any of those channels, made it a Monster HD day. Wonder why they went to the trouble of showing it in the PG for all but one movie channel and then not actually doing it. Strange goings on if you ask me. Who's running the ship up there and what are they smoking? :shocked

Today's Internet Guide

Don't know what's really on today but Voom's online guide doesn't mention the aforementioned movie one time. All appears to be normal programming. Hmm :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts