Groups keep disappearing on 722K

T

theGrok

Jul 28, 2009
USA
I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

whatchel1

whatchel1

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 30, 2006
Great High Plains
Nothing wrong

I have a 722K and I have set up a bunch of groups and timers to record into these groups (Kids, TV, Movies...etc). Almost once day I turn on my DVR and the groups are gone until I go in and ask the DVR to sort by groups and then everything is ok. I don't have to recreate the groups, just till it to sort by My Groups. This is really annoying. Why doesn't the sort stay on permanently? Am I doing something wrong?

They havn't fixed it to sort by groups to stay that way. It defaults to sort by alpha numeric I think until you reset it to sort by groups.

T

theGrok

Jul 28, 2009
USA
It is quite annoying. Wonder if this is considered a bug. Would have expected that once the options is set, it should just stay that way.

M

mgs24

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 8, 2003
I'd say it's a bug on the 722k because groups do stay as the default when selected on the 622 and 722.